20 Facts About Me
Howdy, want to be a nosey rosie and know more about me? Here are 20 facts ;-)
1. I am a true home girl, I am most happy when the doors are closed and i'm in the house being cosey under a blanket with my boys (my husband and cat) eating my husbands home made buffalo chicken and triple cooked chips mmmmmmmm
2. I have duel nationality and own a British and an American passport as I was born in New York
3. I specialise in endoscopy and have done so for almost 9 years
4. I am ambidextrous but do more things left handed than I do right.
5. I feel drawn to being in America, as much as I love living in Surrey. When ever I am in the States it gives me a feeling like it's right I should be here.
6. I am an only child
7. I love to cook traditional food from scratch, ie old English desserts, roasts dinners with all the trimmings, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, crumbles etc
8. I love travelling and seeing parts of the world I've never been to before
9. I am part American Indian
10. I am a massive fan/collector of face masks (won't say how many I own)
11. I actually enjoy doing housework, keeping a tidy home and caring for my husband, we have a 1950/2013 style marriage and it works for us
12. I find it hard to trust people, but if I trust and care for you I will do anything for you
13. I got married on Friday 13th so no superstitions here, the day honestly went perfectly
14. I have wanted to blog/vlog for years but scared of what people will think
15. I can turn my tongue upside down (did you just try? I've never met a person that could do it)
16. I enjoy instagram as 9/10 I don't feel judged for what I post and have made some friends from all round the world, which I love speaking to and seeing their lovely pictures of their lives
17. I love my cat more than I love most people
18. I am a massive worrier and have learnt to control it with the support of my husband
19. I am a feeder, come to my house and you will be rolling out my front door or falling asleep on my couch, that always happens. It's super comfy and there is always a big fluffy blanket near that will help you drop off.
20. I love making lists and writing using pen and paper, not my phone. I find it hard to read black and white writing fluidly so all my own notes I write with coloured pens.
Hopefully you have learnt something new about me? I tag anyone that reads this, tag me on instagram (kara1818) so I can read yours
Thanks for reading