Sunday 27 November 2016

Bee Good Facial Exfoliator

Bee Good Honey and Camelina Facial Exfoliator

Howdy,



It is so rare to find a product you get results from with the very first use, but with this exfoliator I noticed a difference in my skin straight away. I'm not sure if it is the honey, beeswax or the lavender in it, but my skin feels very clean and soft after using this and this is before I have applied any moisturiser.

It has such a fresh scent that is quite refreshing and perfect for morning use especially. I used this product 4 times in a row then decided to read the instructions, which said it was meant to be used twice weekly! So for 4 days in a row of continuous use my skin loved it and I had no problems.



 
 It suggests using this product on dry skin after cleansing but my skin hates anything with granules if used on my skin dry! I always make sure my skin is very wet then just massage in a large pea sized amount enough to make sure my whole face gets a covering. After a few minutes I rinse off and you are left with moisturised feeling skin that feels wonderfully clean and soft.

 The ingredients found in this product:       
  • British propolis (extract)
  • British beeswax
  • British camelina sativa seed oil
  • British crambe seed oil
  • Wheatgerm oil
  • Milled lavender flowers
  • British wildflower honey

My rating: 8/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes, I recommend this as a little goes a long way and I would repurchase, it costs £10.50 for 50ml

Pros: Cruelty free, contains no parabens, synthetic colour, mineral oil, silicone, SLS or SLES. Made in the UK, its good to support local businesess

Cons: Expensive delivery if you just want one product, the cheapest delivery charge is £3.50 for second class! So almost a third of the price you have to add on again

However, for the Black Friday weekend sale there is a code where you will recieve 1/3 off any order and also receive free UK delivery. The code is LOVE16 which you can enter at the checkout. This code is valid until Monday 28th November. Go to beegood.co.uk

Thanks for reading
Kara xx












No comments:

Post a Comment