Sunday 6 November 2016

GlamGlow Thirsty Mud Hydrating treatment

GlamGlow Thirsty Mud



Winter has definitely made its way to the UK, the leaves on the trees are changing colour and falling to the ground. There is also a definite nip in the air with this cold weather now here to stay, so on goes the heating for the first time. I will now be reaching for this cream more than I have over the summer months.

If you are suffering with dry skin or the occasional dry patch on your face then this is the cream for you. I have not found a more hydrating or calming one, I find it best used once or twice a week to maintain moisturised skin. Moisturised skin also means a better canvas for applying make up and who doesnt want that?




It has a wonderful coconut smell that you actually enjoy, its not too sweet or offensive in any way. 
Its designed to be used as a 10-20 minute quick daytime treatment or as I prefer it an over night mask, I dont feel too comfortable wiping off a $69 cream. The other use I have found this mask fantastic for is for a long haul flight, I am happy to go make up free and have hydrated skin. Rather than starting a holiday with a break out! Got to love that recycled plane air, said nobody ever! ;-)




My ratings: 9/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes totally, another staple I will have in my skincare collection. $69/£50 usually (Yet ive just seen it being sold on the Glamglow website for £39)

Pros: Hydration like no other, gives plumped moistured glowing skin, smells great.

Cons: Must leave on for a good 10+ hours as a night mask to ensure its fully soaked in and you dont appear greasy (even after washing your face/ applying make up the next day).

Links below if you wish to read up more or check this wonderful cream out.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment