Wednesday 23 November 2016

Mulberry Key Holder (SLG)

Mulberry Key Holder

Here is an item in my SLG collection that I cannot be without, some may look at this as an  unnecessary item but to me I love it and would not want to be without it.

If like me you like to take care of your bags and purses then a key holder is a must for you. When you like to invest in good quality leather pieces, the last thing you want to happen is for them to get scratched. I have a goat skinned purse that I would hate to get scratched.

When you are forever pulling your keys in and out of bags, there are many chances for your purse and contents of your bag to get scratched.

I find by having my keys in a key holder that not only are they kept tidy and safe in my bag, but they are easy to find and pull out. It is perfect to pop in an evening bag as you always need your keys and there is also room to put your cards in the slots at the side.



My rating: 9/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes and even though it cost £125 which is not exactly pocket change it has held up amazingly.

Pros: Very hard wearing and stood up to everyday use for the last 18 months

Cons: This exact key holder is no longer available and it isnt a cheap item

Thanks for reading
Kara xx








No comments:

Post a Comment