Wednesday 21 December 2016

Diorskin Nude Air Powder

Howdy,


I have had this compact for three month now, here is what I think.

If this product doesn't suck you in with the packaging alone then I have no idea what will. In the world of make up where brands pride themselves on perfect packaging. I think Dior really pulls it out the bag every time and produces some of the finest around. Buying these high end products you do pay a pretty penny for them but you can see where some of your money has gone.


This powder really lives up to its Nude name, it applies over the skin amazingly. Just enough of a light coverage to even out the skin tone but not enough for it to look in anyway heavy. It enhances what you have, it does not cover it up.

This is great even when used as a mirror, I have never used the little brush it comes with. It is quite dense and looks pretty, in a pinch maybe I'd use it. Overall it is a lovely powder to dust over your face or works quite nicely over foundation to set it.

I prefer to use my Sigma F30 or if I am out I use my Lauren Luke small blush/powder brush which works perfect for when you are on the go. It is small and can fit into evening bag easily.

My rating 9/10

Recommend/ worth the money Yes, it is going to last you a long time.

Pros It's light and very natural looking so would suit people of all skin types.

Cons I am wearing the darkest shade in 030 medium beige, it only comes in three shades. I know each shade can be worn by many skin tones but if you are a lady/man of colour (darker than me) then I am not sure how this powder would suit you. They do make a tan sun powder so you may find a colour from collection that suits you. But as it is designed to be a more glowing tanned powder I am not sure how natural it will look.

This has never broken me out or irritated my skin and I would repurchase.
It can be bought from larger boots store or online from Diors webiste.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx












No comments:

Post a Comment