Sunday 22 January 2017

DIY Make up Brush Holder

Howdy,

I really enjoyed using a candle from Woodwick, so when it had finished I didn't have the heart to throw away the glass jar. It looks so pretty and shows many different colours in the light.
So rather than put it in the recycling, I put it to good use and jazzed up my tired (well used) brush holder from Sigma.


You can use any container for this, maybe an old mug or a cup you love the look of. I used clear table crystals off Amazon to go inside the candle to support and hold up the brushes. By using these types of table crystals they are not rough and won't damage your brushes.



Here's the finished result, its not expensive to do, looks pretty and will look great on your dressing table or whereever you store your brushes. They look quite compact but they are not squashed and I can easily see each brush. It also means I can store all my brushes in one pot instead of two.
This works great for pens too, so if you have a lot of stationary and fancy getting them tidy in a jar or pot then maybe give this a go.



Thanks for reading
Kara xx































No comments:

Post a Comment