Wednesday 11 January 2017

Origins VitaZing-SPF15

Howdy


Just a quick post on this cream. I think it's great, I treat this as a BB cream as it contains a purple tint then blends out to give you a tiny amount of coverage. Don't be put off now I've said the word purple, it does blend out and evens out your natural skin tone. However, if you are a shade close to Casper then I don't think this would suit you. If you just need a little coverage to help correct any redness, maybe help disguise the under eye bags, then you may benefit from this.

A little goes a long way and I like to apply it with either my fingers or with my Sephora Pro Liquid Foundation Brush in No. 63. It has never irritated my skin or broke me out, so if you are not into wearing a full foundation and just want a little skin boost then you may like this. As I have said before, go and ask for a sample if you would like to try it. Take it home and try it in your own time. I am not a fan of sitting in a big department store having people walk past and look at you with a face full of something you may hate!

This moisturiser is hydrating and can be used on most skin types, I love to pop this on when I'm in a hurry and off to work. I don't have time nor want a face of make up for work. My job is far from glamorous and my patients don't give two hoots what I look like ;-)

My rating: 7.5/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes, it is £29 for a 50ml tube. You will have this for months, it lasts a long time as you need so little.

Pros: Looks very natural, lasts a long time and is moisturising.

Cons: Not for fair skin.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment