Wednesday 12 April 2017

Vitamasques- Manuka Honey Sheet Mask

Howdy,


This is a mask that came in my Glossybox and as I always say, sheet masks are some of my favourite to use, so let's give this a go. I cleansed my face as it suggests and placed the mask on for the 20 minutes recommended, the mask was very cooling and smelled slightly fruity, nothing strong or over-powering.

After the 20 minutes were up, I rubbed in what was left on my skin. My skin was very cool but felt hydrated. After 5 minutes my skin felt sticky to touch, you wouldn't want to go to bed straight after this, putting your face on a pillow would have felt awful. As time went on the moisture that was left did sink in and my skin seem to enjoy the mask. Hour or so later my skin appeared bright and had no bad reactions to this mask at all.

The next morning my skin felt soft and I didn't feel that it looked any different. I still needed to apply a moisturiser first thing to my face. It was quite a nice mask to use, I wouldn't use it in preparation to a night out though, the sticky feeling may make applying make-up a little tricky.

My rating: 7/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes, the mask costs £3.99 each or a box of 4 for £12.99 making them about £3.25 per mask. 

Pros: It is quite moisturising and feels very cooling, I bet this would be lovely to use on a holiday if you had been out in the hot sun all day.

Cons: Not readily available but you can order them from Vitamasques or Look fantastic.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx


























No comments:

Post a Comment