Saturday 13 January 2018

Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask

Howdy,


I LOVE the black charcoal mask that Boscia brought out many years ago, it has remained a staple in my skincare collection. I have also managed to get a friend addicted to it, which I don't think is too bad for a product that I can't even buy in the country I live in. I recently spotted a pink version of this mask so had to purchase a tube, I was lucky enough to have my husband travel to American not long after the Sephora VIB sale, so I ordered a tube.
This mask is fun to use if nothing else, if you are totally suckered in by packaging then you will be sucked in by this. Good thing is I think the hype is totally worth it.

I cleansed my face and used this mask all over, one thing to note is don't go to close to your eyes or anywhere that you have hair. Even the finest hairs on your face will be pulled or removed by using this mask. I left it on for around 30mins till it was fully dry all over. During this process the mask just got tight as all peel off masks do and I did not feel any irritating sensations whilst this was happening.



Once I pulled the mask off, taking a hair or two I'm sure, my face instantly felt smooth and my skin appeared brighter, I do feel that this mask is very like the black version (ingredients are different). With the black mask I find it to be more of a detoxifying mask, one to pull up and out the impurities in your face. The pink mask I felt it help to lift away dead skin cells but brightened the skin more.

I used this mask in the evening, so applied a night cream and went to bed. By morning my skin was still very bright and happy from using this mask and I did not break out with any spots. Which I sometimes do from clay or charcoal masks.

I will be using this mask up for sure, it is a wonderful pick me up for the skin, especially this time of year when we all have a little too much to eat and drink. Way to go Boscia another awesome mask that I will enjoy using. I do recommend this mask, its pink, its fun and most of all it works. Big thumbs up from me again, it can be purchased from Boscia or Sephora. Boscia please come to a shop in the UK so I can purchase you here.


My ratings:  8.5/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes it's $34 for 2.8oz or 80g for us UK folks.

Pros: Results after first use, brighter looking skin, skin felt soft, no sulphates, phthalates or parabens

Cons: Sticks to any hair even the finest, quite a strong smelling mask (not enough to put me off), not sold in the UK.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx























Here is my last review on the black charcoal mask that I made some time back

No comments:

Post a Comment